During the holy festival of Raksha Bandhan, brothers and sisters send messages to each other. These text messages help them convey their emotions in Rakhi messages.
1. The love between brothers and sisters is the deepest and noblest kind of human emotion. Raksha Bandhan’ is a special occasion to celebrate this emotional connection when a sister bind rakhi (a holy thread) on her wrist to pray for his long-lived, while the brother rewards himself by offering his favorite gift.
2. Your love makes me proud. On this day, I want to call it out loud. My dear sister, happy Raksha Bandhan.
3. No matter where you go, you must never forget your roots. I am proud of my roots and my siblings. Thank you for being my brother and sister! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
4. Rakhi is a thread that binds two souls together forever. Today, I recall the special tie we shared with joy and wish you happiness forever. Raksha Bandhan
5. May your wishes come true and make your day full of joy and smile.
6. Raksha Bandhan. We gain and lose every day. But believe me, in one thing, you will never lose me. I will always be here.
7. Sisters may be the most competitive relationship in the family, but once the sisters grow up, it will become the strongest relationship.
8. A Sister is a person who cares and shares. Sister can understand what you have never said. She can understand the pain that no one can see. I love my sister.
9. When I thought about the trivial battles we had suddenly formed, a smile appeared on my face. Memories will disappear over time, but the love we share will only grow. Dear sister, Raksha Bandhan is happy.
10. God sent a beautiful angel sister in my life in your name. You can provide help and support at any time during good or bad times. thanks for all you have done.
11. The sky is blue, feel this hue, my love is for you bhaiya always true. Lots of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan.
12. A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
13. You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can’t recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you. Happy Rakhi.
14. You are the best sister that I would ever get in my life. I want you to be happy wherever and however you are. I know you love me too but I love you more than anyone else in this world. Missing you Love you forever.
15. This day is a gift from God to express the deep love between us. Thanks for being with me to hold my hand, to be a shoulder to cry, and a soul to inspire. My dear Sister, I always want your happiness only. So be happy always. On this wonderful day, I’m missing you so much.
16. This Rakhi wishing you all the success and achievements you so well deserve, and hoping that you remain this loving and caring, always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
17. Do u know that Fun as a triple scoop, Sweet as Chocolates, Bright and Cheerful as flowers, it’s u?
May your wishes come true, may each of your days be filled with, joy and smiles too. HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN
18. You are so cute, darling and adorable. Can’t help forming a relationship with you. Please Accept me as your dearest and sweetest Sis.
19. Days go past without us expressing our deep affection for each other. Rakhi comes as a golden opportunity to tell you that I will always adore you and wish you the happiness of every kind. On Rakhi Wishes your life’s biggest joys.