The college phase is a very tough time for the skin. Proper skin care is often overlooked in these times, especially when we are out in the sun rays with our friends, it affects our skin badly. So students take shortcuts and occasionally salon treatments for their skin.”
New Delhi. Generally, the new session of the college starts on those days when the sun’s rays are hot. In such a situation, with a good skincare routine in the initial days, the skin can be kept right for life. Dr. Shweta, told Life, “The college phase is a tough time for the skin. Proper skin care is often overlooked in these times, especially when we are out in the sun rays with our friends, it affects our skin badly. So students take shortcuts and occasionally salon treatments for their skin.”
In Such A Situation, He Has Given Some Skincare Tips-
1. Your skin type: Even if your skin is normal, oily, dry, sensitive, it needs regular and proper care. So the most important thing is to first know your skin type and pick the right product. Buy them regularly and use them consistently.
2. Drink water to hydrate: Water is very important for the health of your skin. Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water between your classes, presentations, internships and outdoor activities, especially activities that cause sweating.
3. Use an organic sheet mask: Use an organic sheet mask as per your skin type to revitalize your skin. You should use it once a week for about 10-15 minutes.
4. Know your T-Zone: The most acne prone areas are the forehead, under the nose, and the chin. Taking care of your face washing and toning routine will eliminate acne, blackheads and whiteheads completely.
5. Eat antioxidant-rich diet: You must necessarily take antioxidant-rich diet such as fresh fruits, green seasonal vegetables. Avoid junk food as much as possible.
6. Protection from UV rays: Use your sunblock at a party or any public event. It is also necessary to use it while sitting in front of the computer. Use it either before makeup or use it as you do.
7. Regular exercise: College going students should exercise regularly, so that the skin remains healthy. Half an hour walk six days a week will always keep you healthy.