The heat in the Ceramic Band Heater comes from the inner coils, which transfer heat at the highest temperatures possible. Band heaters are round heating devices with a heating element in the shape of a ring clamped around them. Spirally wrapped resistance coils inside the Ceramic Heater are then threaded between interlocking ceramic “tiles” for insulation. The way heat moves from band heaters is through conduction.
Band heaters typically hold the outer diameter of the cylinder and apply heat from the outside in. Some things fit around the inside diameter of a pipe. Band heaters typically have mineral or ceramic insulation to prevent heat loss.
What Are Ceramic Band Heaters?
Ceramic Heater is ring-shaped clamp-on heaters used to warm the exterior of cylindrical objects. These heaters use electrical conduction, but some may also use a combination of electrical conduction and radiation. Metals are used to make most heaters because they are very good at transferring heat. Mica, mineral-insulated, and ceramic are the three main types of band heaters, which we’ll discuss in more detail in the next section.
Advantages of Ceramic Heaters
Here are some of the pros of ceramic heaters:
• Electricity is used to power ceramic heaters, making them a clean way to get heat. As a byproduct of burning fuel, fuel-powered heaters produce smoke and toxic gases, which are bad for the environment and your health when they get out. So, there needs to be gas treatment and ventilation. Prices are also increasing for propane, gasoline, diesel, and kerosene.
• It’s easy to use a ceramic heater exported by a Ceramic Band Heater exporter in India. After being plugged in and turned on, they can start heating places and things immediately. With the correct rating and specs, ceramic heaters can quickly and effectively heat rooms and objects.
• They are safe to use. When electric heaters are used, fires are less likely to start than fuel-powered heaters. Since ceramics are insulators, there isn’t much chance of sparks that could start fires in flammable materials. But you must follow the safety rules when using electrical appliances. The glowing part of the ceramic heater must be kept at a safe distance.
• Immersion Heater can quickly and efficiently heat things. They can be put in equipment used in factories to heat materials and goods.
• Heaters made of ceramic are small. Even though they are small, they can make a lot of heat. Space heaters can be put on tables, shelves, floors, and even walls.
• Ceramic heaters can come with thermostats, thermistors, thermocouples, control panels, and other tools that make the heating process safer and give you more control. Thermostats keep things from getting too hot by stopping the flow of electricity when the maximum temperature is reached. It is hard to add these features to heaters that use fuel.
Safety precautions to be used while using the machine
Care to take with a ceramic heater manufactured by Ceramic Band Heater manufacturer in India:
• Before putting a pot or pan on the heating plate to heat it, the bottom of the pot or pan must be cleaned and wiped to keep the heating plate from getting stained. If you mistake and leave stains on the heating plate, wipe them off immediately.
• Sharp tools should be kept away from the bottom and bottom edge as much as possible to protect the heating plate.
• Remember to keep challenging and heavy things from hitting the heating plate to keep it from getting broken.
• This machine shouldn’t be put under the wall cabinet or other things and should be kept at least 20 cm away from the wall for safety.
• When the machine is in use, the surface of the rotating table must be flat, and the angle must not be more than 5°C.
• If the heating plate is broken, turn off the power and stop using it immediately.
• When using, place the utensils as close to the centre of the heating plate as possible, and don’t use utensils that are bigger than the plate. When using smaller vessels, be careful not to overheat them, making your hands hot.
• Don’t put aluminium paper or plastic utensils directly on the heating plate to warm them up.
• When the machine is running, don’t stare at the heating plate for a long time.
• The power must be turned off before the heating plate can be cleaned, and it can only be turned back on after it has completely cooled down. Do not clean the machine by putting it in water. Use a damp cloth to clean it.
• When using glassware, don’t put cold glassware directly on a hot heating plate or hot glassware on a cold heating plate. This will keep the glassware from breaking because of the significant temperature difference. Also, don’t use glassware to dry the burn.
• If the power cord is broken, a special cord must be used to replace it.
We are the top company that makes Ceramic Band Heaters!
Products by Shiva Ceramic Heater are a better choice than mica band Heater because they work better. Our ceramic heaters can operate at temperatures up to 1400°F, and the ceramic fibre insulation makes them very good at keeping the heat in. Our Ceramic Heaters are mainly used for blow moulding, extrusion, and injection moulding. Shiva Products are top Ceramic Band Heater Supplier in India. Our skilled workers made heaters with spirally wound resistance coils on the inside. And the mat is under a layer of stainless steel, making it durable in challenging situations.