Read This Controversial Article And Find Out More About BSES Rajdhani Electricity Bill Payment.
BSES Rajdhani Power Limited (BRPL) provides power to approximately 2.4 million customers in 21 regions of West Delhi and South Delhi. The company is known for providing high-quality and reliable electricity.
BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Online and Offline payment methods
BRPL bills can be paid on the company’s official website. If you want to pay your bills, there are a variety of online options. You can also pay bills on the company’s mobile app. You must enter the CA number to log in to your account. In addition to paying bills, you can also request a new connection and file a complaint on the mobile app.
Various electronic wallets such as PhonePe, Google Pay, Paytm, Amazon Pay, and Freecharge, Airtel Money. You can also pay bills through Mobikwik, Payzapp, Airtel Money and, Jio Money, BHIM app, Apple Pay
The bill can be added to your account as a beneficiary for payment by credit card or NEFT.
You can visit any BRPL office to pay by check. You can pay bills at several bank branches mentioned on the BRPL official website.
How to pay BSES Rajdhani online?
The step-by-step procedure for paying BRPL bills online is as follows:
• Visit (https://www.bsesdelhi.com/web/brpl).
• Click “My Account”.
• Log in to your account by entering your username and password.
• After completing the above steps, you will be able to view the bill.
• You select the “Pay” option and choose the payment method for online bill payment.
How to pay BSES Rajdhani bill through other options
The step-by-step procedure for paying bills with Paytm is as follows:
• Download the PhonePE, Amazon Pay, Paytm application on the Apple Store or Google Play Store. You can also visit, Amazon Pay and Paytm official websites.
• Use your mobile phone number and password to log in to your account.
• Click on “Recharge and Pay Bills”.
• Click “Power”.
• Now, you must select the state and power bureau. In this case, choose New Delhi and BSES Rajdhani – Delhi.
• Enter the region/type.
• Click on “Bill Payment”.
• Next, enter the consumer number. The number can be found on the bill.
• Click “Continue”.
• The bill amount will be displayed.
• Click “Pay Now” to complete the procedure.
Via mobile app
The procedure for paying bills on the mobile app is as follows:
• Download the BSES application from the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
• Log in with your username and password.
• After the login process is complete, you can find the billing details.
• Click “Pay Now”.
• Next, you must choose a payment method. You can pay bills via UPI, credit cards, e-wallets, online banking, and debit cards.
• Once the payment method is selected and the details are entered, a one-time password will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter OTP to complete the process.
The various methods that BRPL bills can be paid online are as follows:
• Bank branch: You can visit one of the bank branches mentioned on the company’s official website to pay the bill.
• Bill payment kiosk: You can visit the BSES Rajdhani Power Limited kiosk to pay your bills. Details of the kiosk can be found on the official website of BRPL.
• Mail check: You can pay the bill by sending a check to the BRPL office. The CA number must be indicated on the check. You must also attach a bill to the check. However, the check must be the payee of the account and cannot expire.
BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd. BRPL Contact No. Helpline Numbers/ Customer Care
Check the Helpline numbers are mentioned below:
Toll-free Number(s): 24/7 Helpline: 19123
SMS Service: 5616107
Website: Official Website
Email ID: email@example.com
- New Connection
- View/Pay Bill
- Contact form
- Quick Pay
- No Supply Complaint
- Street Light Complaint
- Know Your Complaint Status
- Feedback form
Follow us on BSES Social Media