What Is Clove Essential Oil?
The clove tree is an evergreen tree that grew on the Maluku Islands in Indonesia, but it has been commercially cultivated in the east and is also grown in parts of the US and is readily available all year. The plant’s flower buds are harvested and dried before they bloom and this is what we know as the clove spice and this tiny spice has a lot of nutrients and calming abilities.
Cloves are well known for their different healing qualities and can be used to ease discomfort such as headaches and toothaches, indigestion, cough, and asthma, flushing your blood contaminants, and improving your overall immune system.
The oil is one of nature’s most vital cure-alls and has proven antiseptic, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties that make it ideal for treating internal and external infections while moisturizing the skin and nourishing your internal system with nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. So please be sure to know how your essential oil has been made, as the chemicals can contaminate the oil and invade the body when swallowed or applied topically.
Benefits of Clove Oil:
It is one of the most valuable essential oils because it is extremely effective, readily available, and has a wide range of uses. Let us understand the basic health benefits of adding cloves oil to your everyday routine.
- For Toothaches&Teething: The potent analgesic&antiseptic qualities of clove essential oil make it suitable for oral use. Oil is also used as an active ingredient in toothpaste and other dental products. It can be applied&softly rubbed onto the infected tooth to help alleviate the discomfort. It also helps to kill the germs and the remaining bacteria in your mouth and causing infections or exacerbates the discomfort that can be used as a natural mouthwash or in the process of oil pulling to better treat and prevent bad breathing.
- For Acne Treatment: The nice thing about using Clove oil on your skin is that it has a low comedogenic rating, meaning it won’t clog your pores or leave a greasy crust on the surface of your skin. One of the main causes of acne and pimples is the build-up of excess sebum oil and dead skin cells on the surface of our skin. The strong antiseptic&antimicrobial properties of oil help to cleanse your skin from excess oil and dead skin, bacteria that may lead to further infection or irritation of your skin.
- For Energy: The high Eugenol content present in clove essential oil has also been associated with its effects as a natural stimulant. It is also relaxing and can help to ease anxiety which is why oil is so used in aromatherapy. The oil also helps to boost your body’s metabolism thereby improving its capacity to absorb food and cope with indigestion, while also increasing blood circulation and reducing the body’s temperature which is very beneficial in reducing signs of fever.
- Balanced Blood Sugar: It helps to bring stability to blood sugar, particularly in those that are diabetic, and it can improve the speed with which glucose is pulled into the cells. It can also increase insulin secretion and make insulin production more effective.
- Antioxidant Protection: It contains eugenol as an active ingredient, which is a potent antioxidant. Antioxidants aim to reduce the harmful effects of oxidative damage and free radicals in the body, and those present in clove oil are very effective.
Clove oil has a lot of health benefits that you can benefit from like keeping blood sugar levels and blocking harmful bacteria. However, you need to add this to your routine. Make sure you use clove oil safely. We are renowned Clove oil manufacturers In India and deliver the best quality of clove oil to you. Feel free to contact us at Gramme Product.