T-Series Gulshan Kumar GKFTII Institute in Delhi NCR: Journalism, Courses, Fees, Fashion Design, Placements, Ranking, Contact Number, Enrollment 2023 – 2024.
GKFTII – Gulshan Kumar Film and Television Institute of India – T-Series Educational wing is the premier film acting school in Delhi NCR, India, offering courses for the filmmaking, fashion design, journalism and media industries.
Admission Process to Gurshan Kumar Film and Television Institute of India (GKFTII)
- Visit official website
- Complete the online application form or download the application form
- Pay the application fee of INR 5500 in cash or demand draft in favor of “Gulshan Kumar Education Trust”
- If payment is by demand draft, please send to address: “Gulshan Kumar Film & Television Institute FC-3, Film City, Sector-16A, Noida: 201 301 (UP), India”
- Submit the completed application form along with two passport size photos and all required documents.
GKFTII – Gulshan Kumar Film and Television Institute Selection Process
- Candidates will be decided on the basis of an online aptitude test conducted by the Institute.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview.
- A personal interview will be held 2 hours after the online aptitude test.
- Selected candidates will be required to submit the admission fee after receiving the selection letter containing the respective course fees. (Check Real IT Certifications Exams, VCE Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions –examsnap
- All original documents regarding academic qualifications must be submitted to the admission officer at the time of reporting to Gulshan Kumar Film & Television Institute of India/Gulshan Kumar Journalism & Media Institute of India/GKFTII-School of Fashion & Design.
You can apply to the GKFTII of Gulshan Kumar Film and Television Institute of India using the below link.
Online Apply for GKFTII– Gulshan Kumar Film and Television Institute of India