If you want to upload your resume on LinkedIn then follow the steps mentioned in this article.
If you are looking for a better job for yourself then you must try LinkedIn. This is an app that can prove to be helpful for you. Actually, LinkedIn is such a job search app where if you upload your correct educational details and resume, then you will definitely get the job according to your qualification. You will start getting job notifications as soon as you create a profile, after which you can easily apply for the job of your choice. But one of the biggest questions comes how to upload a resume on LinkedIn. So let’s know through this article how you can upload your resume on LinkedIn.
Create an account on LinkedIn like this
- Before uploading resume, it is important to learn how you can create your account here. First of all download the LinkedIn app from Google Playstore. After opening the app, a page will open in front of you in which there will be a button of Join Now. You have to click on it.
- After clicking, you have to enter your first and last name along with email id and create a password. After doing this, click on agree and join.
- Then you will be asked whether you are a student, then you have to do yes or no according to it. After this you enter the most recent job and company name here. If you are not working anywhere, then enter the name of your last working company.
- After doing OK, select your country and state. Then select your city and click on Continue. After this you have to add a photo of yourself. If you want, you can put a professional photo here.
- Similarly, you have to upload all your other things on LinkedIn according to you.
How to upload a resume on LinkedIn?
- If you have not created your updated resume, then do this first thing.
- If you wish, you can save your resume for future job applications by going to Settings on your LinkedIn account.
- If you want to upload your resume during the job application process, you can do that too.
- Apart from this, you can also upload the resume directly to your LinkedIn profile so that your connections can easily see it.
If you are uploading your new resume on your LinkedIn profile from your laptop or mobile then follow the steps below:
- First of all you search for job.
- After this, open the job which you feel is right for you.
- Here you will see the Easy Apply button at the bottom, on which you have to click. (Note: If you see the option of Apply here instead of Easy Apply, it means that after clicking on it, you will go to the company’s website)
- After this, whatever is being asked of you here, fill it in your own way.
- Then you will see Resume (optional) here, where you have to upload your resume on Upload Resume. (Note: If you are not logged in to LinkedIn, be sure to log in to upload your resume)
- While uploading the resume, you have to click on submit application.