Make You Big Media Pvt Ltd successfully connects the dots between you as a brand and the target audience. We craft strategies that are helpful for our clients to create and mutual understanding with the public and thereby to position their brands. By handling reputation, business augmentation, and pitching positive stories, we ensure to have that buzz created around what our clients focus on while connecting with their potential customers.
- We at MakeYouBig Media use multiple Digital PR strategies to benefit your company, like using our database of journalists, promoting offline events, syndication of content, earning press features in top publications, etc.
- As a leading PR agency in Noida Delhi, our strength lies in providing strategic consultation support, handling expert profiling, pitch development, promoting positive stories, media outreach & training, ensuring maximum media coverage.
- At MakeYouBig, we help our clients build their brand reputation by working as co-partners throughout the project and strive to provide the best possible creative PR solutions.
- We vouch for our service quality handled by our team of specialists who have deep knowledge and expertise in implementing best practices in PR & Communication.
- We focus on meeting client objectives by a research-based methodology, metrics, communication strategies, and best practices for boosting brand visibility and garnering maximum ROI.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUBLIC RELATIONS AND MARKETING?
Forms of marketing are promotional to drive sales and lead while PR doesn’t sell and DOESN’T NEED TO sell. PR influences perception, opinions, and makes a brand’s story than just its products. The goals for marketing teams are to reach consumers and make them think, believe or do some kind of sales-focused action whereas public relations is about influencing the brand position and managing the communication channels between a company and its stakeholders.
Generally, people recognize that advertising and marketing are driven by a company’s desire to drive sales. However, a story in a leading mainline on the brand and its success written by a journalist is more likely to be perceived as valuable and credible to people. Marketing is a much-driven activity with tangible success, whereas PR reaps its benefits over a longer period. Both are key components of business success in the long run.