Almost every business in the current generation has an online presence, but not every website is equal. Some websites draw you inside their system on a whim, while others make you frustrated. The alteration between good and bad design can be enormous, and their traffic retention capabilities reflect the same. If you genuinely want to go viral online, it is better to concentrate on website development and SEO at the same time. Many people are unaware that both SEO and web design work together in various ways. You may form formidable Creative Web Design Company partnerships if you execute them well and result in a fluent user experience.
How quick is your website?
Your website’s loading time is a well-known factor that affects rankings in Google search. That means it is also an essential aspect of SEO. Bad website design and slow loading times can make your customers bounce with time. Many of them will also abandon your website, and Google will start ranking incredibly low in search results. Depending on the condition of a terrible website, Google might even exclude it entirely from ranking.
- It would be finest if your best web design company tried to lower the HTTP request for every component on the page. High loading requests can overload your content and ruin the overall experience of the user.
- Always make sure to enable compression systems in your website.
- Reduce the number of redirections to make sure Google does not blacklist you.
- Get an excellent server to improve response times and make loading faster.
Optimize keyword placement
A common mistake that a Creative Web Design Company makes is cramming many keywords in each content they upload. While it may look like a clever way of ranking websites in Google, it does not provide a good customer experience. Overdoing keywords can also make Google find you and remove your website from listing. Getting SEO listings is a very fine blade to walk on.
Moreover, if your content is difficult to read and follow, you will end up upsetting people. Keyword placement should be strategic and meaningful to make sure it fluently flows with the content. If possible, you should always try to make sure that users do not notice the keywords.
- Keywords are essential for your website’s search ranking, but it is necessary not to overdo them. Or Google will see your website as spam and blacklist it.
- Ensure every content your Creative Web Design Company posts has a structure in it and does not look like clutter. Always make sure you add subheadings and lists if possible.
- If possible, you can stuff the keywords inside headings and subheadings. It is not good to do this in every content, as it can look ugly.
- Make sure your paragraph is not highly long to help people follow through quickly. Long sections are challenging to read, and many people prefer to embrace a short version of it.
- Your content should be relevant to your organization’s forte or the topic you are discussing. Miss matching your content can make people doubt if you qualify to talk about the subject.
- SEO takes time to start working, so the sooner you apply good strategies for your website, the better it is in the end. It would help if you never wasted your time looking somewhere to find the service you need.
Clear the clutter on your website
The point of modernity is ordering that helps us survive through daily hurdles. The cluttered and boring websites of the ’90s are far behind us. It is the moment for you to make sure your web pages look simple and easy to understand by hiring a Creative Web Design Company.
- You should always plan the type of content you want on each page, and they have to be to the point.
- It would help if you constantly made sure that the images you use are high quality and accurate to the content. Always place them to ensure they do not interfere with the users’ flow of content and readability.
- You should always use a font that is easy to read and the text color should contrast nicely with the background. Also, make sure the size of your font is adequate and soothing.
- You can place the menu and CTA feedback buttons in apparent places to engage customers in a conversation.
- Make sure that you have all the reading aid support on your page that supports people with disabilities.
Hermit Chawla is a Marketing Manager at Sprak Design. He would love to share thoughts on lifestyle Design, Branding Firm, Exhibition design, etc.