Weight gain tips – Being fat; being thin is also a matter of concern. Today we will tell you weight gain tips that how you can increase your weight in a healthy way.
Some people consider oily and junk food to be bad and think that they can increase their body weight by eating such food. This will increase your body weight but it is very harmful to your health.
This will increase the extra fat in your body, which will further lead to some diseases in your body.
Diet to gain weight
You can gain weight in a healthy way by adopting home remedies and health tips, so let’s know about some home remedies, with the help of which you can easily increase your body weight:
Banana, milk, raisins, and cardamom
Bananas contain calories, carbohydrates, calcium, and potassium. Due to this, we get instant energy and our body weight also increases.
Milk is rich in protein, which makes our body’s muscles grow rapidly.
Raisins contain fatty acids, fiber, vitamins, and minerals which promote our health.
Cardamom boosts our immune system and also improves our digestive system.
Now let me tell you how to make it and how to use it?
Method – First of all take a glass of milk. Cut two bananas and put them in them. Then add two spoons of raisins. Prepare its shake. If you do not have a mixer grinder, then first you eat two bananas. Then drink a glass of milk and two spoons of raisins. After eating this, you have to eat two cardamoms. It has to be chewed for a long time. This will strengthen your digestive system. All these things will be digested quickly.
For Weight gain tips, you should include nuts like almonds, peanuts, cashews, and walnuts in the diet. They contain a lot of calories and unsaturated fats which reduce the bad cholesterol present in the body.
They contain high amounts of protein, healthy fats, antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, and minerals. By consuming them you will get extra calories. This will increase your chances of gaining healthy body weight.
Potato is very beneficial for weight gain because the amount of carbohydrates in potatoes is high. Apart from this, it also contains elements like iron, manganese, vitamin C, and calcium which are very essential for the development of the body.
For weight gain, if potatoes are boiled and eaten, then better results will be seen in your body. Apart from this, you can eat potatoes in any way, but fried potatoes should be avoided.
The protein present in eggs strengthens as well as increases the muscles of the body. To increase body weight, eggs should be boiled and eaten. Due to this, the body gets more amount of calories, protein, and fat. Due to this your body also gets energy.
If you want better results then do not eat boiled egg yolk and eat 3 to 4 egg white yolk daily. You will see that as your weight increases, your muscles will also start getting stronger. Keep in mind that never eat raw eggs, otherwise, your body may be harmed.
By consuming beans and legumes, your body gets a sufficient amount of fiber, protein, calories, calcium, potassium, vitamins, and minerals. All these nutrients increase body weight in a healthy way.
You can take beans in your food in any way like – Bean soup, Bean salad or in making any vegetable, etc. Its types are kidney beans, lima beans, and soya beans.
Peanut butter is high in fat and protein. By consuming it, your body will get more calories and nutrients. If you consume it with brown bread in the morning breakfast, then your body weight will start increasing.
Other Tips for weight gain
Along with all these things, we will also tell you some health-related tips, due to which your weight will increase rapidly.
- Whenever you have breakfast and lunch, eat sprouted pulses in the time interval between them.
- Eat two eggs two or three hours before dinner. If you are vegetarian then you can eat paneer or soybean.
- Eat food on time and eat enough food.
- Along with eating, exercise also. The food that is in your body absorbs the nutrients it needs from exercise. It will also help your digestive system.
- Get enough sleep and do not drink tea or coffee immediately after eating. Drink a glass of milk before sleeping. Follow this home remedy and tips regularly. Your weight will definitely increase.
- First, increase your carbohydrate intake. how much? It’s very easy. Simply find out your weight in kilograms. This is roughly the amount of carbohydrates (in grams) you should consume per day.
- Let’s say you weigh 60 kg. Now, if you want to increase your weight, then you should consume 60X4 i.e. about 240 grams of carbohydrates per day. You should include complex carbohydrates like brown rice, wheat bread, fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- If you want to be in a calorie surplus, it is better to eat 5-6 times a day. No matter how much effort you put in, it will be hard to stay in a calorie surplus if you eat just 3 meals a day. So eat every 3-4 hours.
- Workout – Workout is very important when it comes to weight loss. This is clearly because we want to gain mass and not fat. I suggest you go for weight training. When you do weight training, your muscles develop and become stronger when you provide them with proper nutrition.
- Next is protein. Now, as you are working out you will be spending a lot of protein. Keep it up to twice your body weight. For example, a 60 kg person should take 120 grams of protein per day to build muscle.
- Next is sleep. Now that we have talked about nutrition and working out, the third most important factor is sleep. You should know that the body actually grows when we are sleeping. Your body deserves at least 7-8 hours of sleep at night.
- Water – Water is the most important thing no matter what your goal is. Because you are consuming a lot of calories through the day, drinking enough water (8-10 glasses) will help absorb the food.