Do you know what digital health is and how can you make it, if not then read this article to know?
Our country is being made Digital India so that people can easily take advantage of many facilities even by staying at home. Let us tell you that the government has also been working in this direction for many years and this work has been successful to a great extent due to the corona epidemic because, in view of the corona epidemic and social distancing, the Government of India has started many digital schemes.
Along with this, many mobile apps and facilities have also been launched so that people do not have to wander here and there. They can easily do their data from mobile or any other digital technology. So come on, today we will give you information about the Digital Health Card launched by the Government of India under Ayushman Yojana, which can be helpful for almost every person.
What is a Digital Health ID Card?
Digital Health Card is a kind of online health portfolio, inside which all the information related to your health is included. Because under this card you get an ID, inside which every information related to the health of the person is recorded. In this, all related to your disease and treatment like reports, files, etc.
You can apply like this
If you want to get your health ID card made, then you can make it yourself by visiting the portal sitting at home. For this, you have to register yourself by visiting NDHM. You can also download the ABDM app on your mobile phone and through this, you can register yourself, let’s know-how.
- To get this card made, you have to visit the official website of National Digital Health Mission.
- Here you will see the option of ‘Create your health card’ to apply the card. You click there.
- After this, you will get the option to login with Aadhar card. If you want to use your Aadhaar card, click on ‘Generate via Aadhaar’.
- After this you will have to enter your Aadhar card number, then after that you will have to enter your consent.
- After this a 6 digit OTP will come on your registrar mobile number. You verify your details by entering the OTP.
- After this you will have to enter your mobile number, on which you will have received OTP. Then you have to verify.
- After this an ID and password will come on your mobile, then your health card will be ID. After that you will fill all your details.
- After you have filled all your information, after that you have to click on submit button. After doing this your health card will be generated
- Will go
This way you will get the benefit
Now you must be thinking that what are the benefits of this card, then let us tell you that if you are admitted in any hospital, then you can log this card there.
- In this, all the information related to your treatment will be available. If you have lost any of your cards, then you will get all the information related to it in this card.
- With the help of this card or app, you can also search for a good doctor.
- You will also not need to get the test done again and again because in one go you will get the complete data of the report entered in this card. (Always keep mobile data on, you will get these benefits)
- You can easily refer any doctor, he can treat you easily with the help of this card.