China MBBS admission for Indian students is no longer dream now. With the available facilities and convenient education of foreign universities, students eager to obtain a degree from foreign universities have a wide range of options in the field of healthcare around the world. This not only enables the students to become experts in the field but also provides them with good exposure outside their country as well.
Why Medical universities of China is more preferred?
- Economic benefits. The average cost ranges from $ 1000 to $ 2000 per year.
- Many medical schools in China have been registered in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
- Get in touch with ancient treatment techniques such as acupuncture.
- Compared with medical courses in countries such as the United States (US), the UK (United Kingdom), Canada, or Germany, it takes less time to complete the course.
Introduction to the institute – China MBBS admission for Indian students
The university was established in 1947 and was initially being named Kanto Medical College. It was renamed Dalian Medical University (DMU) in 1994, and its main feature is like –
- Art, law, philosophy, etc.
There are more than 14,500 students in school, including 4,100 graduate students and 1,300 international medical degree students.
Benefits of the Institution
There are many reasons why international students like to join Dalian Medical University (DMU) to study MBBS.
Some of them are Listed Below –
- High-quality teaching excellent teaching and work experience constitute the professors.
- Students will not only gain theoretical knowledge but also good hands-on experience.
- Traditional Chinese medicine skills and recent Western medicine technical knowledge.
- It is guaranteed that the degree can meet different countries’ needs and is recognized by 31 countries.
- Students will be eligible for outstanding performance scholarships.
- Better employment opportunities.
- Obtained excellent internship opportunities in two top hospitals in China.
- It has been approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Ministry of Health or Education or Medical from different countries in the world.
The MBBS study can be completed in six years, followed by the mandatory MCI (Medical Council of India) screening and FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination) exams. DMU (Dalian Medical University) belongs to many hospitals, with a total of more than 6000 beds. This is an advantage for students because they will encounter various diseases and have a deep understanding of different medical conditions. An internship is required at DMU (Dalian Medical University).
Key Take Away
This hospital has the latest equipment and can provide patients with the best medical services. It has established international medical care standards for itself and has worked hard to improve medical quality standards. The school was established in close cooperation with 109 universities and 35 research institutes in 39 countries and regions. It was rated an “A” grade by the Ministry of Education. It is one of the first educational institutions approved to use English for teaching. It attracts international students and international recognition. Most countries in the world recognize their degree.
Studying at DMU (Dalian Medical University) at No. 9 West Section of South Road, Dalian City, Liaoning Province, brings students the best educational experience students can dream of. The university is very close to the beach, where you can swim and enjoy the cool climate and silver-white sand. This university is full of fun and basic knowledge. Although the waves will calm you down, teachers’ talents will undoubtedly reshape the experience of studying in foreign universities.