Nowadays the food industry is making a great profit due to people’s unavoidable demands and needs. Zomato App is a well-known restaurant search and delivery service around the world. Zomato, which was started in 2008 and now operates in 23 countries, has grown in popularity and now covers over a million eateries in over 10,000 cities. Many restaurateurs are being inspired to enter the meal ordering and delivery sector.
Therefore many entrepreneurs are showing interest to launch their own Zomato like application in the market and getting success remarkably. If you also want to develop your own Zomato like application and looking for tips and tricks this article is for you.
In this article, we will guide you with the entire developing criteria and important factors. Check here the link for hire best Zomato app developer for your business.
What kind of business strategy should a food-ordering service like Zomato have?
Restaurant owners, platform owners, and delivery professionals are the essential stakeholders for a food-ordering app like Zomato.
The platform owners charge restaurateurs a fee in order for their eateries to be listed on the mobile app. The restaurateur, the nearest delivery person, and the platform owner are all notified when a user places an order. All three stakeholders keep the platform running smoothly for the users by coordinating at every stage with a sophisticated algorithm.
Zomato does not operate a restaurant or a delivery service business. It works with a third party to organize a food supply to meet people’s demands. In other words, it’s a food-on-demand business concept. You don’t need a chain of restaurants to launch a food-ordering app like Zomato because you can construct your own brand on such a platform.
That is the ease with which such an app may be built from a business standpoint. Check here link for hire best Zomato app developer for your business.
Things to think about while creating a Zomato-like app:
- If you want to make an app similar to Zomato, you’ll need to test the prototype first. After that, you must adhere to specific guidelines in order for your app to be successful.
- Make it simple for customers to navigate between pages.
- Make sure that all users have access to a 24-hour helpline.
- Make sure your app is visually appealing. A solid user interface and user experience (UI/UX) is essential to the success of any programme. Users will be able to place orders online without difficulty as a result of this.
- The mobile app’s initial step is to log in or register. This should include all of the user’s pertinent information, such as username, phone number, email address, and password. This data can be used to track clients and provide them with customized services.
- The menu is one of the most significant features of the food app. As a result, the restaurant menu should include a list of menu items. Every food item, as well as its description, should be properly categorized.
- Updated information is a must about a restaurant, such as its location, hours of operation, phone number, menu, and so on.
- Users should be able to add and remove products from their shopping carts. You should also be able to use the promo coupon.
- Payment gateways must be secure and safe.
- Customers should be able to track the delivery person’s location and see where their order has arrived.
- Services for customer assistance can be done through chat or email.
- People can learn about the restaurant and its services by adding ratings and reviews.
What features need to be incorporated for developing an application like Zomato?
Let’s check out the latest features a Zomato like application needs:
- Real-time tracking of driver
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Ratings & Reviews
- Real-time availability
Delivery Driver App
- User profile
- Update/alert for new order
- Manage multiple food deliveries
- Map to view delivery route
- Route optimization
- Profile creation
- Order management
- Menu management
- Manage promos & deals
- Real-time tracking of driver
- Push notification
- Manage Restaurant
- Category management
- Performance monitoring
- Analysis & reporting
- Real-time updates and alerts
- Payment and commission management
So, you must consider these different features for four different sections to proceed with your Zomato-like food application. Last but not least, the developing cost is different depending on the features of your application and developing hours.